Polycarbonate panel rolling door for malls, open areas and bank vestibules
CITY-VIEW grille glazed with Lexan or equal panels in the curtain design. Panel modules are clear 12″x3″, 1/8″ thick flame-retardant polycarbonate material that provides additional protection from theft of small articles through the curtain and creates a barrier against refuse, odors and smoke. Panels are secured by bronze color molded nylon links attached to 5/16″ diameter solid aluminum horizontal rods of alloy 5056 H32.
- Manual Release System for use with motorized grilles to meet building code exit requirements. Wall mounted pull handle disengages the motor allowing grille to partially open for egress.
- Motor Mounted Interlock – an overload sensing device that prevents damage if motor operation is attempted when the grille is locked. Field wired guide mounted interlocks are no longer necessary.
- EZ Lift Package – extendes manual push-up operation by about 33%. Push-up CITY-VIEW grilles are vailable up to 22´wide by 10´high.x`
- Aluminum in clear or color anodized
- Stainless steel, 300 series #4 finish
- Hot-dip galvanized steel rods
- Powder coat finish on perimeter components in selected color (not available on curtains)
Minimum 3/16″ steel plates bolt to guide supporting member and support counter balance shaft and curtain. Standard material and finish: steel with powder coating gray
4-1/2″ minimum diameter outer shaft and 1-1/4″ minimum inner shaft. This assembly supports the curtain and contains counterbalance torsion springs for assisting operation. Standard material: steel
Extruded aluminum sections equipped with polypropylene pile runners and mounting member. Support the entire weight of the unit. Mill finish aluminum. Optional finishes: clear and color anodized aluminum
Horizontal rods with glazed polycarbonate panels between molded nylon links. Mill finish aluminum, stainless or galvanized steel
2″x3-1/2″ heavy duty extruded aluminum tubular section that houses optional locking mechanisms. Mill finish alumium. Optional material: stainless steel angles