CITY- COMMAND MOTOR
Our direct drive motor does not require compensation springs
High torque inline motor drive system for heavy industrial use on rolling doors and grilles using curtains of maximum size (550 square feet) with maximum weight of 2,500 lbs. DOESNOTREQUIRE COMPENSATION SPRINGS
Limit Switch Assembly
Rotary type limit switches with unique locking screw allow for adjusting upper and lower stop position with minimal effort. Precision bronze driver and adjusting dials are totally corrosion resistant and designed for long term use.
A three button up, down stop switch is supplied with each motor. Stop button is red in color for identification. Up and down arrows easily identify direction of travel.
Emergency Hand Chain Back-up
This system automatically engages as the chain is pulled and is designed to require minimum effort through its unique transmission design.
Safety Device ModelCITY-COMMAND
Sprocket stop lock is designed to automatically lock drive shaft sprocket should the roller chain break. The system is designed to instantly lock the sprocket to prevent a free fall of the curtain which may cause injury to persons or damage to property. The device does not rely on gravity or
inertia to engage. The system is designed to handle loads of sufficient capacity to safety lock curtains weighing up to 4,000lbs.
CITY-COMMAND shall be warranted to be free of any defect in materials and workmanship for a period of two years.
– Integrated circuit design
– Security Remote lockout feature stops unauthorized operation of door or grille
– Transmitter with up, down, stop, and lock out buttons
– LED activation light
-Safety lid on transmitter prevents accidental remote operation
– High performance and long life 200,000 cycles
– Available in 110/220 v. single or three phase
– Available in other special power requirements
– Equipped with plug in connectors for optional remote control devices
– Long life magnetic reversing starters
– Directly connected to a sealed inline motor
– Maintenance free planetary gear reducer
– Designed to operate quietly during rotation
– Equipped with thermal overload protection
– Equipped with long life magnetic ring clutch using disc brakes to prevent curtain movement after motor stop
– Equipped with gravity fall release which will allow curtain to close without power. It can be operated manually to close curtain quickly or connect to auto/fire sensor (optional) to close in the event of fire or other command from computer system
– Equipped with drive sprocket and roller chain to fit most rolling door and grille applications
– Standard size is 50B/50 sprocket using #50 roller chain