A chain-link fence will cost you between $1,200 to $3,000 for 4 feet tall wall. However, if you want a wall taller than 6 feet, you can expect a budget of more than $5000. Similarly, smaller fences will cost you less than $1500.
On average, the material charges for a fence around your property is between $5 to $20 per linear foot. Similarly, you will have to pay between $10 to $20 for the labor charges per foot. Therefore, the average budget for installing a 4 feet tall fence around your property is approximately $2100. Let’s explore these prices in detail.
NYC Custom Chain Link Fencing of the Highest Quality Fastest, Highest Quality Chain Link Fence Company in the Industry – Made in the USA! 40+ Years Experience. Over 60 Styles. 35+ Different Colors. Lasts Up To 20 Years. call now City Gate
How Much Will It Charge To Add A Chain Link Fence Around My Property?
You should know that labor charges and material costs are divided in half when it comes to adding a beautiful fence around your property. Therefore, you can expect $40 per foot for labor charges and materials for a 100 feet long wall. Thus, the average budget for adding a fence is $2000. Here are the material costs associated with adding a chain-link bar to your property.
- You will have to pay between $2 to $16 per foot for the wire mesh material for your fence.
- The concrete material and fence posts come for between $15 to $30 each.
- The walkway gate should come for between $50 to $130 each.
- You will have to pay between $60 to $220 per linear foot for the driveway gate.
- Similarly, the privacy slat will come somewhere between $2 to $6 per foot, depending upon your material choice.
- Lastly, the required hardware and braces will charge you $1 to $5 each, depending upon the material of your choice.
Here are the charges associated with different fence heights:
- If you want to add a 4 feet high fence around your property, it will charge you between $10 to $20 per linear foot.
- If you want to add 5 feet height fence around your property, it should charge between $9 to $23 per foot.
- A 6 feet high fence will come between $11 to $30 per foot.
- Anything above 10 feet tall will charge between $18 to $42 per foot.
Here are the charges associated with different lengths of fences.
- If you want to use a 50 feet long fence around your property, it should come between $600 to $750 in total.
- A 100 feet long fence will be between $1,200 to $1500.
- A 150 feet long fence will charge you somewhere between $1,800 and $2300.
- Lastly, a 200 feet long fancy should be between $2,500 to $3000.
Why Should You Choose Our Trusted Professionals?
We offer fast and reliable fencing services in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Bronx, Long Island, and other NYC regions. We offer affordable prices and ensure that our customers are satisfied with our services. We offer a wide array of fencing services, wire works, wall panels, ironworks, and sheet paneling for your home.
Call (718) 939- 9700 for a free estimate.