NYC Custom Chain Link Fencing of the Highest Quality Fastest, Highest Quality Chain Link Fence Company in the Industry – Made in the USA! 40+ Years Experience. Over 60 Styles. 35+ Different Colors. Lasts Up To 20 Years. call now City Gate
A chain-link fence can serve as the perfect addition to your home. Before installing a fence around your property, you need to get in touch with the local authorities to ensure that you do not violate any local building codes.
Moreover, you also have to make sure that you have chosen the right fence style and size according to local codes. In addition to this, you also need to call your local authorities to check for underground utilities in your chosen area. Once you have observed all the preparation steps, you can start installing the fence around your property.
How Can You Install A Chain Link Fence Around Your Property?
Installing a chain-link fence around your property is not an ordeal. However, you have to stick to the following steps to add this fence around your parcel successfully. Let’s explore these steps.
- Firstly, you will need to mark the fence layout area on your property. It will help you with the successful addition of the fence without any issues letter on. For this purpose, you can use different batter boards near expected fence corners and use a wire to tie them together. The wire will help you understand how much area will be covered by the fence.
- Now that you have marked the layout area, you will need to start digging post holes. In general, it is recommended that you make the hole diameter roughly three times more than the actual width of your posts. Later on, you can fill up the remaining diameter with dirt.
- Now, start installing the fence post into the dug holes. Therefore, you will need to add terminal posts before everything.
- After the successful addition of posts, you will now add any necessary hardware on top of the posts. This means that you will add end braces, tension posts, or top covers on top of your fence posts. Once you have added these necessary hardware elements to your fence posts, you will need to tighten up the bolts.
- Now, you will install the necessary fence rails to your fence posts. For this, you will start by adding offset loop post tops in an outward direction. These will be later used for fence railing and fabric.
- After the successful addition of offset loop post tops, you will start hanging fence fabric around the fence posts. You can use a tension bar with the fence fabric to help it hold up.
- After adding the fabric, you will attach the chain link fence gate roughly 8 inches from the top and bottom. You can choose this padding depending upon your preferences. However, 8 inches is considered an optimal height.
Why Should You Trust Our Chain Link Fence Services?
Our experts understand the art of assessing individual clients’ unique requirements. We offer the best fence services in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Bronx, Long Island, and other NYC regions. Our trusted professionals provide fast and reliable fencing services at reasonable prices, and we can help you add any fence size and fabric without issues. Our skilled professionals can also help you repair or remove existing fencing from your home.
Call (718) 939- 9700 now for a free estimate.