CGFV Full View Sectional Doors
We offer a complete line of see through sectional doors for auto repair shops, restaurants and parking structures
FULL VIEW ALUMINUM SECTIONAL DOORS
CITY GATES aluminum sectional doors offer an attractive solution for commercial and industrial applications where visual access, light infiltration and aesthetics are key design considerations. Offered with a variety of stile widths, glazing materials, track styles, and finish options. Ideal for service stations, fire stations, professional facilities and retail environments, our sectional aluminum doors are practical, durable and handsomely styled—and engineered for long life, low maintenance and enduring beauty.
Our commercial aluminum door Model CGFV-A has a standard frame featuring a narrow width and an array of frame finishes and special custom options in door sizes up to 16’.
Our commercial aluminum door Model CGFV-B has a wide, heavy-duty frame that offers an array of frame finishes and special custom options in door sizes up to 26’ wide. The CGFV-B series also offers a joint seal between sections for additional weather resistance and can be fitted to
meet windload building requirements.
- 1 3/4″ (45 mm) thick, corrosion-resistant 6063-T6 aluminum sections with galvanized fixtures and hinges promotes durability and trouble-free operation
- 1/4″ (6 mm) diameter through-rods on all stiles and rails enhances strength and sturdiness
- Top-quality materials, excellent field service and optional maintenance program contribute to extended door life, low maintenance costs and maximum productivity
- Doors up to 26’2″ (7976 mm) wide and 20’1″ (6121 mm)high CGFV Ful l View Sectional Doors “All Gates may look alike! Only a CITY-GATE is built to last” 15
- Glazing choices include DSB glass, plexiglas, tempered glass, clear lexan, wire glass and
- Standard clear anodized finish for low-maintenance and corrosion-resistance
- Solid construction withstands wind load of 20 psf, with a higher wind load option to meet requirements
- Optional finishes include bronze anodization or a variety of standard powder-coat paint colors
- Manual pull rope operation with optional chain hoist or electric motor operator