Model CGCD316 Cellar / Pit SINGLE or BIPARTING Doors as manufactured by CITY-GATES:
Structural Steel Angle Iron Frame, 300lbs/sq. ft. Pedestrian Loading.
The angle frame floor access door is designed for interior and exterior applications where waterproofing IS NOT required.
The floor access door shall be Model CGCD316 as manufactured by CITY-GATES College Point, NY, with the size being specified on the plans. Door leaves shall be 3/16-inch thick steel diamond plate reinforced for a 300 p.s.f. live load. The frame shall be 3/16-inch thick steel angle with 1″ x 4″ anchors welded at 18 inches on center. The floor access door shall be equipped with a flush steel drop handle that does not protrude above the cover, and steel hold open arms that automatically lock the covers in the 90 degree open position. The door shall have tamper resistant hinges with recessed steel pins and lugs. A slidebolt locking device will be provided for a standard padlock. (Padlock not included) The floor access door shall be furnished with one coat of shop primer. Installation shall be in accordance with the manufacturer’s attached instructions. The door shall be manufactured and assembled in the United States. Manufacturer shall guarantee the door against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year.
- STRUCTURAL STEEL ANGLE IRON FRAME 3 X 3 X 3/16.
- DIAMOND PLATE DOORS 3/16” THICK.
- SLIDE BOLT LOCKING DEVICE FROM UNDERNEATH DOORS.
- FLUSH DROP STEEL LIFT HANDLE.
- GUARD CHAIN.
- STEEL ROD WITH EYE HOOPS TO KEEP DOOR OPEN.
- TAMPER RESISTANT FLUSH TYPE HINGES.
- DROP IN PLACE CONSTRUCTION
- ONE COAT PRIMER FINISH (BLACK OR BROWN)
- AVAILABLE IN BLACK FINISH or BROWN FINISH